I had spent 9 nights in Bariloche... by travel standards, I can call this town a home... I got sooo comfortable here that I barely did any touristy things... oh well, i will be a tourst in other places soon... :) I stayed in a real chill hostel, thats called Hostel Inn... Despite its not so cool name, that was a cool place to stay with a million dollar view over the lake... To give an idea of prices, it costs here 50 argentinean pesos and it includes the view :), breakfast and dinner.... ( Thats the only hostel so far that offered dinner). All of the kids working there are cool, I really got to become freindly with them.... they even called a *geek squad* for me to come and rescue my jump drive after it was heavily infected by viruses.
From now on , i am strictly choosing girls dorms... if they are available... because the girls on average cleaner and dont snore!!!
So, the reason why i stayed here so long was becasue i attended the spanish school for 1 week. It was great! I feel like talking in fancy past tenses ... sometimes! Just need to practice, at least during the long bus rides, talk to locals beyond the hotel/restaurant/bus ticket conversations :)) ...and do self study to keep up!
So, back to being a tourist!!! I am going to Chile`s lake district for 10 days, then back to Buenos Aires! To see Manu Chao and then meet Mila the next day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment