Tight schedule

I am on the tight schedule now!! I am rushing to Buenos Aires because I have tickets to Manu Chao!!! I am solo excited sometimes, that I keep telling all the other travelers to make them jealous and sometimes become so happy that I have a difficult time hiding it!! Tickets were difficult to get outside of the Buenos Aires, because you had to go to purchase them in person... You could not buy them online... I was lucky, as one of my new friends, Matias that I met in Ushuaia but who is from Buenos Aires, was able to buy them in person for us!! One of the important places for me was visiting Puerto Madryn, where there is the biggest colony of penguins. So, when I arrived, I met a group of people right away and we decided to rent the car to go to the penguin’s colony. The only thing.... we had a big problem: there were 4 of us, but each of us had some sort of limitation to rent the car. But when we combined all of us, we made a good team!! So...., there was me, over 21, who has a driver’s license and the credit card but can’t drive. Then, we had a French boy, who was over 21, without driver’s license, with credit card and who could drive. Jesse, from Holland is 18 years old, with license, no credit card. And we had Ashley, from Canada, who is over 21, has a license, credit card, but can only drive automatic. So, we designated under aged Jesse to be our driver, while I was a ¨sugar mommy¨ and officially rented a car for us!!! Despite the fact that I forgot to charge my camera and was only able to take 3 photos before it died, it was a great day!
Guanaco and the Penguin. Pinguins in LOVE. Armadillo.
Besides, when we came back, we learned that the owner of the hostel, Gaston, had his birthday party and was about to cook a traditional asado for us!!! Great food, lots of wine, great music, great people, great party!!! I could not believe I had to leave the next day!! But there was no way I would skip Manu for some fun party ::)) So, here we go, I was on the way back to Buenos Aires, on my longest but most luxurious bus ride!! 17 hours, hot meals and wine served, lots of movies, I slept like a baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment