¿Que te pasa, Jenny¿
I stopped updating my travels for some time now. Several reasons… Ever since crossing the border to Bolivia, I kept meeting interesting people and travelling with them. That meant I had less time alone to write and to use the computer. On top of that I had some serious issues with my computer that was infected by some virus that was killing the internet networks in the coffee shops throughout La Paz, Bolivia… :). Its true! My computer had to be reset to the original factory settings and its ok now… Now, I am a proud user of the Antivirus!!! (I never had to worry about such things before since I am a Mac user at home). And, lastly, the internet connection in Bolivia is really-really bad! And that’s that! I am slowly getting back to posting my pics and stories!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment