First days in Buenos Aires

I am finally here in Buenos Aires!!! A couple of lessons were learned: packing your life, appartment and going to the airport at the same time was quite hard... The last minutes in the appartment were hectic, i was throwing things in my bag randomly... i got lots of half empty bottles of hair products with me, my almost empty bottle of perfume and an old travel journal from Ecuador by accident... I am stock with them for now, i guess :). I dont have lots of clothes with me, but my hair should look ok with all the Aveda, Kiehls, etc.... I had no time to return the phone calls in the airport... i tried to make some calls on the airplane before the takeoff, but was making some nice older argentinean gentelmen visibly nervous... So, I had to turn my phone off much before the take off... Its really hot here in Buenos Aires, its the middle of the summer, about 30 celcius or in the 80´s. I met my friend Patra today (we first met in Galapagos this summer) and I follow her around, taking it easy. I just realized that Patra is spendng the last days in Buenos Aires before ending her 28 months trip all over the world. And I am just starting... So , I am learning some wisdom from her and get lots of great tips. I am slowly adjusting to my new life, living out of the backpack, staying in the dorms in hostels (which i really never did before) and learning to budget. I had my first empenadas today.. Just how i wanted it and even better.. baked and not fried. Muy delisioso!!! Thats all.... just trying to see if the blog thing is for me... No Judgement, ok? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment